PULP products can be ordered and shipped around the world.
We do our best to process and ship orders as quickly as possible - usually within 2 workdays. If any item that you selected is not available, we will let you know by e-mail or phone.
PULP products can be delivered by:
- Registered airmail– which generally takes between 7 to 14 business days for delivery, but may take up to one month.
- EMS Express delivery by postal service (where available) – which usually takes 2 to 5 business days.
- The above delivery times are for shipping only and are estimated. Processing and packaging time also apply.
- Postal delivery services usually deliver packages during workdays. If there is no one at the delivery address to accept your package, a note with further instructions will be left in your mailbox.
- EMS Express service cannot deliver to PO boxes. Registered airmail can. Please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method.
- Internationally shipped items may be subject to customs clearance procedures in the destination country which can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- The maximum package weight for airmail is 2 kilos. Packages in excess of 2 kilos will be divided accordingly.
Shipping fees are based on the weight and destination of your order. You can select your preferred delivery method and view the amount before making your payment.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with your order tracking number. To check the status of your order delivery, please use the following link and enter your order tracking number in the designated box.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Customers are responsible for all import duties, tariffs, and taxes. Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of a shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
You are responsible for assuring that the products you select can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from PULP, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. PULP sends products from Israel, there is no sales tax or duties imposed by the Israeli government and we are not responsible for products being confiscated by Customs in destination countries.